Day 1: Transportation from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine, lodging at Central Sector.
Day 2: Hike to Las Torres Base, lodging at Central Sector.
Day 3: Hiking to Francés Sector (o Cuernos), lodging Francés Sector (o Cuernos).
Day 4: Hike to the Francés Valley, lodging at Paine Grande Sector.
Day 5: Hike to Grey Glaciar Lookout Point, then cross Pehoe Lake in catamaran and take transport back to Puerto Natales.
Based on double occupancy – 2 people, 1 tent:
- USD $ 1,180 p/p
- USD $ 320
- The published rates and dates are valid from October 2023 until April 2024.
- If you would like this option with a group, please book through the form at the bottom of this page.
- During Christmas Eve and New Years Eve an extra of USD $40 is charged per dinner.
- Food service is limited in capacity
- If you wish to book this program with a private guide, complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Lake Pehoé catamaran may be subject to changes, which could include modifications in the itinerary, in that case we will help you find the best alternative