Day 1: Regular Transportation from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine, hike to Las Torres Base, lodging at Central Sector.
Day 2: Hiking to Francés Sector (o Cuernos), lodging Francés Sector
Day 3: Hike to the Francés Valley, lodging at Francés Sector.
Day 4: Hike to Grey Glaciar first Lookout Point, then cross Pehoé Lake in *catamaran and take transport back to Puerto Natales from Torres del Paine on Regular Transportation
(* Monday to Sunday: 10:30 a.m. from Pudeto and return at 18:30 p.m. from Paine Grande)
Based on double occupancy – 2 people, 1 tent:
- USD $ 820 p/p
- USD $ 58
- Self-guided circuit available from September 10
- The published rates and dates are valid from April 2022 until april 2023.
- If you would like this option with a group, please book through the form at the bottom of this page.
- DuringChristmas Eve and New Years Eve an extra of USD $78 is charged per dinner.
- If you wish to book this program with a private guide, complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Lake Pehoé catamaran may be subject to changes, which could include modifications in the itinerary, in that case we will help you find the best alternative