Day 1: Regular Transportation from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine, hike to Las Torres Base, lodging at Central Sector.
Day 2: Hiking to Francés Sector (o Cuernos), lodging Francés Sector
Day 3: Hike to the Francés Valley, lodging at Francés Sector.
Day 4: Hike to Grey Glaciar first Lookout Point, then cross Pehoé Lake in *catamaran and take transport back to Puerto Natales from Torres del Paine on Regular Transportation
Based on double occupancy – 2 people, 1 tent:
- USD $ 945 p/p
- USD $ 240
- The published rates and dates are valid from October 2023 until april 2024.
- If you would like this option with a group, please book through the form at the bottom of this page.
- During Christmas Eve and New Years Eve an extra of USD $40 is charged per dinner.
- Food service is limited in capacity
- If you wish to book this program with a private guide, complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- *Lake Pehoé catamaran may be subject to changes, which could include modifications in the itinerary, in that case we will help you find the best alternative
- For this program, it is essential to arrange accommodation in Puerto Natales for the night before the circuit begins and also for the final night.